Who We Are
LoveLsTzy® Association is a non-profit organization in Switzerland under the terms of Art. 60 et seq. of the Swiss Civil Code.
The organization is politically and religiously independent.
100 year plan for 100% Harmonized Civilization
What We Do
In summary: we provide a multimedia educational platform to support people with different backgrounds to build bridges with each other and harmonize with law + love.
Below is our Vision, Purpose and Mission followed by our Goals and Objectives.
A Harmonized Humanity with Law + Love
Utilize multimedia storytelling to stimulate dialogue and communication with effective listening and learning between local and foreign residents, tourists and different generations, in order to support Humanity to Harmonize with Law + Love.
To build a future in which human civilization lives in harmony with each other, by:
1. Utilizing Film and Multimedia technology to provide a platform for people of different cultures and generations to tell their side of the story and share their knowledge and expertise
2. Educating each side that another side exists that may be accustomed to different local laws, customs, ethics or lifestyles and have different knowledge and expertise
3. Building Bridges with common law & love between all sides, where each side contributes equally their expertise to build the bridge
4. Getting an approval from Public & Private land owners for the planting of Nut Trees & Fruits for the following reasons:
- To symbolize that foreign residents need time to grow their roots in Swiss soil and need water which represents knowledge and learning in order to Integrate.
- To sustainably support a common food that most cultures can eat throughout the year in order to lay the first brick on the road to harmony for the next generation
5. Utilize LoveLsTzy® Film Studios to support both foreigners and local people to fulfill the purpose of LoveLsTzy® Association.
1. Expand the amount of interviews and educational films produced.
2. Create a mobile app and online platform to educate each side regarding the consequences as well as the solutions to problems caused when one side does not know or understand the other side’s perspective.
3. Collaborate with other innovative organizations and foundations that are contributing to move the human civilization forward towards harmony within the next 100 years.
4. Become the Go-To organization for providing multimedia integration programs for both local and federal institutions.
5. Increase the number of Bridge Building Games and Events between different cultures and generations to promote harmony + love.
6. Multiply the quantity of fruit & nut trees planted
1. Receive tax exempt status from Zurich Canton Tax office as a requirement for ZEWO Standards
2. Receive ZEWO Standards Certification
3. Establish The Lovelstzy Standards and Certification in Switzerland and Internationally
4. Achieve Global recognition of The Lovelstzy Standards and Certification
5. Create “Get to know…” Intercultural Integration Tips & Trips
6. Create World-Wide Harmony Film Festivals (where 2 or more different sides come together)
7. Create LoveLsTzy® Film Studios to include temporary live/work production facilities, which support multi-media research, education and story telling in the form of book writing, music, film, games, websites, events, etc that are aligned with the Purpose of the Association.
8. Attain complete funding for the yearly budget including full staff with executive & advisory boards as well as committees to govern each department
9. Transform Association into International Foundation
10. Develop projects that achieve perpetual sustainability
To achieve ongoing sustainability and optimal productivity, the following objectives are to be met in 2019:
1. Produce 26 videos from research data and interviews regarding different local laws, customs, ethics and lifestyles
2. Complete development of SwissInteg mobile app as a centralized platform to educate foreigners about Swiss customs and culture for easier integration and harmonization.
App development objectives include:
- Add all tutorial videos and interviews for fast Swiss education and integration
- Write and develop quizzes and interactive games to further anchor learned subjects.
- Prepare final test examination questions as well as to design and include certificate of completion after watching all videos and completing final test(s).
- Exporting completed apps to be hosted on all major relevant app stores including the Apple and Android Google Play Store.
3. Follow up for possible partnerships with the following organizations:
- Transparency International
- 5 Carrots (Plant based film set products distributor)
- ZEWO Standards
- Contact different Universities, starting with ETH Zürich, for creating Fast Class Integration Programs
4. Partner with 12 communities/Gemeindes who are interested to adopt the videos and SwissInteg app as part of their orientation for new and current residents in order to actively harmonize their neighborhoods
5. Create 6 events for Pop-Up Bridge Building Games
6. Secure 6 properties to plant fruit or nut trees
1. Form an Interim 5 member Board who are not close family related as defined by ZEWO Standards in order to Create Executive and Advisory Board
2. Create a budget to incorporate all financial needs for 2019 including research, instructional tools for building harmonious bridges with directional maps and road signs, etc.
3. Complete all 6 required documents* and translate them to German, then submit a request for a tax exempt status from the Zurich Canton Tax office with clause that after the first 100,000 CHF raised will go toward transforming the Association into a Foundation.
- Regulations (Protocol)
- Concept of planned activity
- List of projects to be supported
- Brief statement that the conditions for a tax exemption are fulfilled
4. Develop Lovelstzy Standards (to be in harmony with ZEWO standards)
5. Share The Lovelstzy Standards and Certification with the wider audience and begin certifying organizations in order to start receiving Global recognition.
6. Research which countries would be best to start with for Intercultural Integration Bridge Building Tips & Trips.
7. Plan and research regulations, criteria, location and time frame for creating World-Wide Harmony Film Festivals
8. Research regulations, criteria and funding for creating temporary live/work LoveLsTzy® Film Studios
9. Funding aligned with the Lovelstzy Association Vision:
- Contact Zurich Canton Foundations, both Non-profit & for profit organizations, as well as Start-Ups and Educational Institutions for funding including grants, product placements in films and partnerships for the purpose of raising at least 100,000 CHF to transform the Association into an International Foundation
- Seek funding in other Cantons or Internationally if budget not met via Zürich Canton
- Create silent art auctions
- Organize plant based Fund Raising dinners
10. Create the following opportunities in order to achieve perpetual sustainability:
- Open a web shop
- Open advertising space on App
- Sub-Rent Interim Film Set
- Sell pre-recorded educational classes